We all know how versatile jeans can be.You can dress it up for an evening out, or dress it down to get groceries at the mall. Throw on the right accessories and you are set for the office.
Jeans are also comfortable and can be effortlessly sexy
Still not sure?
Keep these three rules at the back of your mind-
i. Understand the types of jeans and the best way to rock them:
There are at least 6 types of jeans. From the straight-cut jeans, to the boyfriend jeans, to boot-cut jeans- to the more popular and sexy skinny jeans. Each has its “peak” type of look. Find out what it is.
ii. Find the perfect fit for your body type:
Nothing ruins an outfit like bad fitting jeans.Glee gives very useful tips here on how to match jeans with your body type.
iii. Relax and have fun!
So what are the different ways to rock jeans? Let’s take a quick lesson from Yvonne Nelson!
1. Go denim on denim with Boyfriend jeans. Throw on a pair of Loubs and voila!-i#instaglam
2. Rock skinny jeans with crop top-it shows off stomach.
3. Travelling? Rock your jeans with sneakers- Pair with the right type of Kimono and you don’t look too dressed down!
4. More boyfriend Jeans and Crop top- a red lipstick glams up an otherwise laid-back look.
5.Simplicity in Sophistication! – Just make sure you are wearing the right pair of heels.
6. Wear Peep-Toe Heels, Wear Rocker Chic Jacket and you are good to go!
7. Sometimes, the right color of shirt is all you need!
She obviously has a thing for skinny jeans and boyfriend jeans!