This is the first day in a four day series of style tips. Today we will be dealing with style tips for work.
- First day on the job? A black blazer, crisp white shirt, pencil skirt and black pumps will never fail you.
- Understand your work environment is key, different jobs call for different dress codes.
- If you are in a more corporate environment, corporate does not mean boring boxy suits. Try sharp tailored suits in classic colours like nude, white, black, grey and navy.
- Minimalism is key; however let one key accessory like your bag speak volumes for a dramatic yet fashionable effect
- Mixing and matching separated can give a stylish and polished look.