This recipe is perfect if you want to try out something cool and also want soft, lovely lips! It’s also perfect when you want control over the ingredients in your cosmetics especially when you’ve had bad experiences with drug-store cosmetics!
What’s more? It’s unbelievably easy!
WHAT YOU NEED
- Bees Wax
- Essential/Natural Oil of your choice (Natural Oils don’t suck moisture from your lips)
Vitamin E Oil, Coconut Oil, Shea Butter
- 3-4 drops vanilla extract (Or any flavour you like)
- Lip balm container
- You can throw in rose petals (like in the finished product in the picture for scent and aesthetics)
• Melt beeswax and mix all oils together (you can quickly pop it into the microwave).
• Transfer to your container before it solidifies
• Leave it to cool and solidify. (You can speed up process by popping it in the freezer)