Gone are the days when we used to avoid wearing all white because it made us look huuuge. Now white, paired with the right accessories screams classy, clean and uber-stylish!
Linda Ikeji, the Queen of gossip bloggers in Nigeria, is one big fashionista. It’s no surprise – she used to be a model and ran a modelling agency. A close follower of her fashion would not be surprised to see how stylish she is.
Last time we looked at Bonang Matheba’s all white ensembles. Today we are looking at Linda Ikeji’s .
So how do you rock an all-white ensemble? Linda Ikeji shows us how!
1. Rock an Alice & Olivia Jumpsuit with matching Manolo Blahnik shoes
2. Valentino shoes Check! Hot Crop Top Check!
3. This is a Herve Leger dress that goes for $1800.I’m not so good at maths but my calculator just says that amounts to N392,400.00 You go girl!
4. I can recognize that “Natalia” from Tom Ford bag anywhere and those Yves Saint Laurent Shoes!
5. Rock a Little White Dress.
6. Channel your inner sexy by rocking ripped Jeans, a Prada bag and matching shoes.
7. Teri Jon Dress Check, Versace bag Check, Super Hot Diva Check!
8. Another way to rock a little White Dress!