I wear G Strings and here are the reasons why I wear them;
- They are super-comfy.
- You don’t have to worry about lines on your fitted clothes.
- They are sexy – There’s this feeling you get when you know you are wearing beautiful underwear, even if no one sees them.
I could go on but I’ll stop at that.
Some people hate them, others don’t. But for those who are interested in wearing them and want some tips, I will give you five insights.
Five Insights on How to Wear and Not Wear G Strings or Thongs
- They are comfortable- but not at first: It’s a question girls tend to ask other girls who wear thongs. Are you OK with it, isn’t it poking you or something- chill! , they are actually pretty comfy! If you want to wear them- don’t balk just because you didn’t feel comfortable when you wore it the first or even second time. Just go on, by the fifth wear, you’d probably not even remember you have them on.
- Don’t Wear them to bed: It’s not advisable to wear panties to bed. Except it’s that time of the month. Let it breathe!
- Choose well-fitting cotton panty: Synthetic panties and more-so G-Strings can cause infections in those regions. You need to let it breathe. Cotton thongs will prevent bacterial spread better than other types of fabric, so if you’re afraid of infection, try going for thin cotton.
- Don’t work out in them: They ’ll just rub, chaff and will eventually cause you irritations.
- Don’t buy super tight thongs: I once bought a super sexy yet ultra-tight G-string. I knew they weren’t my size but they were too beautiful to pass. Let’s just say that was the last time I wore it. Super-tight thongs may get very uncomfortable in the bum and genital area.
Are there any points you’d like to add? kindly share in the comments section below.