It’s ridiculously simple. All it requires is a trip to the kitchen
What You Need
- A tablespoon of brown sugar or white sugar
- A dash of honey OR a bit of olive oil/coconut oil. (just enough to make the sugar really stick together)
- A teeny tiny little drop of vanilla (add a drop of peppermint extract or peppermint essential oil if you want it to smell minty. )The idea is to make it smell good- its not compulsory though.
- A small container
- Mix sugar- white or brown with the right amount of honey, olive oil or coconut oil for it to stick together
- Put a little on your lips and scrub vigorously for about a minute.
- Let sit on lips for another one minute (not compulsory)
- Then rub off gently.
- Preserve remaining in your container- keep in a cool dry place.Preferably in a fridge.
Voila! Your smooth sexy lips is here!
Side Tip– Do this at most once a week. Your lips are very sensitive- doing it too often can cause red, sore or even bloody lips. Once a week is fine!