Here’s for the time when the clean glam look begins to give way to homely.Everyone who has had box braids on knows there is that time simply when letting your hair down doesn’t cut it. You braids are getting old- your hair is fighting kung-fu with the extension and your roots are overtly excited.
What to do when you know you are not ready to take those braids out?
Try out these styles! They make even the oldest box braids look super-cool
1. Messy Crown Bun With A Headband
2. Chunky Side Fish Tail
3. Thrown on a Hat!
4. Try the 3-Layered Bun
5. Do the Classic Half-Up Topknot
6. Throw on a fancy head-wrap.
7. Rock a twisted tucked in Halo!
8. Pull a Janet Jackson
9. Big braided crowns do magic!
10. Or just put in one of these simple yet effective accessories.
Photo Credit: www.myblackhair.nl